Brochures are a great and inexpensive tool of marketing. Brochures serve businesses as an effective marketing tool having purpose of introducing a customer about services and products of a certain business. Purpose behind distributing the brochures is not only introducing customers with a business but also meant to highlight some facts of giving better solutions than anyone else about that organization. Brochures affect productivity of your business as these are major tool to represent your company among people by putting your potential services in front of your customers. Hence, design of a brochure should be very impressive and contents on it should be very comprehensive.
Brochures are made following different layouts. Commonly used are:
- Bi-fold Brochures
- Tri-fold Brochures
- Four-panel Brochures
For business world, a tri-fold brochure is always an ideal selection among different layouts of brochures. Tri-fold brochure is an important tool of a business as it is one of the important elements of corporate identity design. Regardless of matter that if you are going to design a Tri-fold Template by yourself or want to hire services of professional designers to design a tri-fold brochure, some general tips can prove very helpful for effective designing of brochures.
- First and foremost step in brochure designing is preparation of text that would be added in brochure. Basic purpose of designing a brochure is to transmit the message of company and purpose of its designing is to urge people to read it. For this reason, text on your brochure should be explanatory, clear and precise. Also be careful about keeping its language simple and comprehendible.
- After deciding about text, it comes to format and fold. Fold of your brochure could be vertical or horizontal, so you have to decide about its format and its fold.
- Who is advertising company’s services and what is company’s value should be added as an essential part of your tri-fold brochure. Always keep in mind that text of your brochure should not only emphasize on benefits or details of target product, but along with advertised product it should reflect main beliefs of your organization. For this reason brochure is said a great tool of introducing a customer with company as it gives a corporate identity to your company.
- Selection of contents for your brochure is of vital importance. Initially, you are required to know the target audience. For instance, if you are going to design your brochure for younger generation, its designing will be totally different as compared to design for business world. In this way, if you exactly know about your target audience, you can achieve your goal through your brochure.
- To represent graphic styles along with text is a considerable point as without graphic designing a brochure cannot be made catchy. For this purpose, there should be enough space on your brochure that should not disturb your text. Design of your brochure should be capable to attract your clients. Images used on your brochure must be factually connected to your messages represented by your brochure. Images must also be catchy and clear.